Thank you for considering being a sponsor of the Massachusetts Library Association’s annual conference.
Sponsorships offer the opportunity to highlight your company at this unique event featuring speakers and programs attended by nearly
600 decision makers from libraries across Massachusetts.
- Your logo will appear on conference materials and/or signage*
- Cheers and applause throughout the conference
Please note: MLA is a registered 501(c)3 and your sponsorship is tax-deductible.
$3,000 = Platinum Sponsor
Complimentary table top booth or 50% off 8'x10' booth
- Conference giveaways - 2 available at $3,000 each - 1 SOLD
$1500 - $2999 = Gold Sponsor
- Annual Business Lunch - 2 available at $2,500 each
- Conference badge lanyards - 1 available at $2,000
- Awards Banquet - 2 available at $1,500 each
- Evening Event Open Bar for one hour - 2 available at $1,500 each
- One Book, One Conference - 1 available at $1,500
- Refreshment break - 5 of 6 available at $1,500 each - 2 SOLD
$750 - $1499 = Silver Sponsor
- Author Programs - 3 available at $1000 each
- Individual Spotlight Speaker - $750 each
$500 - $749 = Bronze Sponsor
- President's Reception - 1 available at $600 - SOLD OUT
$499 or below = Friend of MLA Sponsor
- Conference scholarships - $400 each - 2 SOLD
- Programs - $250 each - 4 SOLD
HOW DO YOU SPONSOR?
Click here to pay for your sponsorship and/or print out your invoice.
Checks should be made payable to Massachusetts Library Association and sent to the following mailing address:
Massachusetts Library Association
PO Box 21
Seekonk, MA 02771
*All invoice payments must be received by MLA no later than April 7, 2017 to be included in printed materials.
If you have questions about becoming a sponsor, please contact the MLA Conference Sponsor Liaison:
Conference Logo Information
Your conference logo should ideally be in TIFF format at high resolution (300 dpi) and immediately sent upon agreement to sponsor or
no later than April 7, 2017 to Debby Conrad.